"There's such a lot of different Annes in me. I sometimes think that is why I'm such a troublesome person. If I was just the one Anne it would be ever so much more comfortable, but then it wouldn't be half so interesting."

Thursday, March 1, 2007

Thursday things

Full moon coming up equals my present emotional state, I realized that after my posting last night. So now I know that I am affected by both the full and the new moons - in the days preceding them I become melancholy & lack confidence ~ it is honestly like a real weight on my shoulders...something I can't shake..... I know there are some wise women out there who know alot about Miss Moon - any ideas on how to cope or rituals that I can do to help - thanks muchly xo

Thursday, this afternoon equal art class for me. Lord knows what the teacher will think when I roll up with a blank canvas and my latest idea - using Amedeo Clemente Modigliani mixed with Picasso as inspiration and Mary as my model...hopefully I will be able to get this idea out of the bubble inside and onto the canvas....

11 comments:

paris parfait said...

I can't wait to hear about your art class! I'm sure the instructor will be blown away by your fabulous idea! xo (As for the moon, who knows? I just try to muddle through).

KaiBlue said...

The moon is in total eclipse on the 3rd.. ((hugs)) maybe you can take melancholy as a time for reflection, rather then saddness...
PEace, Kai.

Suzie Ridler said...

I think realizing that it isn't you, it's outside influences that are tearing at your self-esteem is very helpful. I find it quite releasing to know that it's just a phase, soon I'll feel better. You could always ask the Goddess of the Moon, Selene, to lighten her affects on your sensitive soul! I think I might do that too.

~Nancy~ said...

Hi Robyn,
I stumbled across this site on a click thru for a basket made in Nepal out of recycled plastic packaging.
I think I was lead there to be able to share it with you.
Here is a link to a discussion board:
http://discuss.dailyom.com/cgi-bin/discuss/displaydiscussion.cgi?did=521

I just kept seeing your name as I read part of the posts.
If it helps you, that would be great. If it is not up your alley, no harm, no foul....just wanted to share.
Take care of yourself!
Nancy

Patty said...

I don't really have a ritual in mind for you for the full moon, but I have found that if I wear a moonstone around time of the full moon I tend to be more in balance with it. If you have one you might try it this next time and see if it helps.

gma said...

WOW can't wait to see your art....and hear about Your misadventures in class...heehee!!! Maybe just accepting yourself how you are with or without confidence ...just be you.....oh did you say you have a messy verandah???? LOL My patio and porch are covered with debris....the wind is blowing today!

Daisy Lupin said...

Let's all be messy together, it just proves we are busy and vibrant! Forget verandah and patios lets just enjoy! I agree with Autumn above about wearing a moonstone at full moon and don't forget to charge your moonstones at that time.

Suzie Q said...

Ooh, I like all this talk of moonstones, and shall look out for one of my own...it's a strange old time lately, that's for sure..
I LOVE the sound of your plans for your Art class, and wish I could be there to see the reaction! You have such a wonderful, unique outlook Robyn. Make the most of it and forget about housework!
Hugs,
Suze xXx

peppylady (Dora) said...

Last night I notice the moon is growing so nicely.
I looked on a calendar and there should be a lunar eclipse when the full moon is out.
Hope it clear that night so I can get a picture or two.

Laurie said...

I like the idea of wearing moonstone (for rebirth and the acceptance of life's cycles) I have a angel bracelet, with moonstone, rose quartz and freshwater pearls, and I think it does help me keep my emotions balanced.
Good luck on your art project!

Kim Campbell said...

http://www.moonsurfing.com/journal.html