"There's such a lot of different Annes in me. I sometimes think that is why I'm such a troublesome person. If I was just the one Anne it would be ever so much more comfortable, but then it wouldn't be half so interesting."

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

a kind blog

.... while I had my little sabbatical, I wandered around Blog world ~ like I was on vacation on Internet Island, and came across this: ( & I truly hope that my blog is everything a kind blog is supposed to be).. ...


By posting this badge, I'm declaring that in addition to humour, intelligence, wit, sadness, snarkiness, passion, exuberance, peace, stillness, excitability, anger or any other emotion you may witness on my site:

1) I will never intentionally hurt other people, whether I know them or not, whether they blog or not, whether they're celebrities or not, either through my words or my images. It's just not my style; and

2) I hope that by the time you've clicked away from my site, I've helped in some way to make your day just a little bit better.

Signed, Me

14 comments:

Vintage Wine said...

In my eyes, your blog is definitely a kind blog!

By the way, let me know when you've captured that cupcake in a photo :-)

I haven't been able to stop by here for a while but I hope you're feeling stronger and wiser when it comes to how to help your sister-in-law.

Lots of love and blessings,
Elisabeth

amelia said...

Robyn, I don't know you very well but you always make my day better.
I enjoyed your post about your husband, you are one lucky lady. Too many men ( and women) walk, in the same situation.

Love to you both.

Sue Seibert said...

I love it. Think I will look into that for my blog, too. Thanks!!

Daisy Lupin said...

That's a lovely idea, and I totally agree with it.

hollibobolli said...

I'm glad you returned. I really enjoy the spirit of your blog. I've never found anything negative about your blog, even when you're feeling down. To me - that's just you experiencing life. I enjoy reading about your emotions and your humanity. Your blog is real - and kind.

Happy anniversary - that is wonderful!!! 19 years of wedding bliss is quite an accomplishment.

Big welcoming hugs back to blogworld!!

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

I had found this too, on Boho Girls blog and loved the idea. Dan(of Dan's Blahblah Blog) helped me set it up so it links when you click on it. I think all blogs should maintain that premise.
Happy Anniversary by the way,I know what it's like to have a true partner in life - you and I are very blessed with with the men in our lives.
XOXO

gma said...

The little badge and your declarations are so sweet and fitting for you. You do have a kind blog, and I always love visiting here.
xo

Sue Simpson said...

Fantastic Idea! And we can't have too much kindness in the world can we Robyn. A little love goes a long way sweetpea? A badge you so fittingly deserve.
Love Sue x

Janet said...

What a lovely idea! And I would always vote that your blog is a kind blog.

Lisa said...

The "kind blog" badge is very fitting for you Robyn. It's good to see you back.

A bird in the hand said...

How nice to see you back!
(your blog was never unkind in the first place) XOXOXOXOXOXO

Sherri Williams said...

You always make my day a little bit better!! Glad you are back!

Tinker said...

As far as I know, you've ALWAYS been a kind blogger, Robyn - but now you have the badge to go with it! It's a lovely idea. xoxo

Rosa said...

Your blogs are always sweet.