"There's such a lot of different Annes in me. I sometimes think that is why I'm such a troublesome person. If I was just the one Anne it would be ever so much more comfortable, but then it wouldn't be half so interesting."

Friday, January 19, 2007

this new moon

I am not an astrologer by any means - I do believe that the planets and solar system have a big influence on our lives - well mine anyhow. New moon - yep! and I am going through the usual stuff - the ditzyness, the worrying and the sadness BUT this time, I am working with it instead of fighting it - journalling it and arting it. I receive a moon letter each month and this morning was reading about the new moon in Capricorn this month :

it mentions that our mother earth has been a harsh parent lately & that global warming is threatening everything we know. also mentioned is that we are unaware of the many blessings that sit on our doorstep & we hold in our hands the capability to 'contribute' to our world.


and a little more:

we are asked to love and care for each other,for all time. To use this New Moon to commit ourselves to 'becoming responsible for your own enlightenment'


make your theme for 2007, one of love.


want to know more? :~



Lisa Dale Miller - astrowisdom - amazing!

6 comments:

paris parfait said...

Cycles of the moon affect people, crops, weather - and everything is changing. Yes, we must all try to love and care for each other more and be responsible about not only our own enlightenment, as you said, but for taking care of our planet.

Anonymous said...

I could'nt have said it better myself.... I totally agree with Paris Parfait. The cycles and phases of the moon have always enticed and excited me as to it's power and hold over the Earth and it's creatures. I will truly endevour to make my theme for this year one based on love and understanding. Lots of love, Nicole xox.

Suzie Ridler said...

I hope you have a gentle, quiet dark moon Robyn. May we let go of the dark inside us and look forward to the future light.

A bird in the hand said...

I like the theme for 2007 very much! xox

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

I like the 2007 theme as well. I've noticed the full moon affects me - I become scattered and clumsy and moody.
XOXO

kansasrose said...

Thanks for posting this Robyn...I have been unable to sleep the last few days and wondered why (Maybe it is Maude:O...perhaps it is the new moon. But usually it is the full moon that causes insomnia. That is such a wonderful theme for this year.