"There's such a lot of different Annes in me. I sometimes think that is why I'm such a troublesome person. If I was just the one Anne it would be ever so much more comfortable, but then it wouldn't be half so interesting."

Friday, January 19, 2007

me, a snapdragon?

found this on Lila's blog -
I am a snapdragon!
"Mischief is your middle name, but your first is friend. You are quite the prankster that loves to make other people laugh."
me, mischief? ha! funny that, just yesterday, I put my little faery up above !


I am a
Snapdragon


What Flower
Are You?


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You Are an Iris
"You are a very sensual person. You like to experience all the sights, smells, tastes and textures the world has to offer. Ordinary be damned, because you want to do it all."

Just laughing...not sure about the sensual part. I do love the flower Iris a lot!!!

Hugs,
Connie

Lila Rostenberg said...

This is fun to see what this test shows us...true or not! I'll have to remember the mischief aspect as I work on a healing doll for a certain person...

Carole Burant said...

I'm a Snapdragon too...now I'm off to cause some mischief somewhere! hehe Hugs xoxo

lizzzzzzzy said...

Snapdragon!? me too! Here in the northern part of the south they bloom in late fall and early winter...very hardy plants. Lizzzzzzzzzzzzzy

Daisy Lupin said...

Guess what I'm a snapdragon too! Have we come across any one who is not a snapdragon? Maybe we are all just bundles of mischief!