"There's such a lot of different Annes in me. I sometimes think that is why I'm such a troublesome person. If I was just the one Anne it would be ever so much more comfortable, but then it wouldn't be half so interesting."

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

guardian of the past


I don't know why but I want to sell on etsy - I want to sell my dolls again. Plus other stuff I make.......this is the doll that I dreamed about ~ this is the doll that I am sure the angels wanted me to make. Sounds like I am an odd ball but I am not. what I am doing, is taking inspiration that I dream about and putting it into something solid, instead of ignoring it and then finding someone else has grabbed my dream from out in the ether and ran with it. Leaving me thinking 'hey, I dreamed about that a few nights ago!' ~ any feedback on her? she will come with a few crystals to help heal past issues & to heal the hurts plus a crystal that will be chosen specially for the buyer - and a little bag that you can write down anything you wish to heal. She has been 'infused' with angelic healing. I want to add a few more vintage bits but what do you think so far?

22 comments:

Sheila said...

I love her hair, and the jewel at her neck. Also the look on her face..she appears to be listening very intently..

J C said...

I love your dolls Robyn. They will prolly sell well on Etsy. This one is especially lovely.

Lila Rostenberg said...

She is absolutely enchanting...great face and lovely vintage fabric!

Janet said...

I think she's wonderful. Her face is so sweet, love the fluffy fringe around her neck and the little bag to hold crystals, etc. I would say she's perfect!

Sandi said...

Robyn,
I am loving this doll. I've been thinking of selling on Etsy too. I keep reading the information and not doing anything about it. Intentions!!!!
Sandi

Daisy Lupin said...

She is lovely, a beautiful serene face, she would help anyone heal.

Suzie Ridler said...

You can totally DO IT Robyn! Way to go. You are so inspiring.

Anonymous said...

She is fantastic as is her "mommy". Sell girl sell.

Anonymous said...

She is wonderful. I love the idea of the crystal specially chosen for the buyer. Good luck my friend.

Hugs,
Connie

Heather said...

She is colourful and calming! Very nice.

lizzzzzzzy said...

I know about dream ideas, I once had an idea that I didnot follow up on then saw a poor rendition of it in the back of the New Yorker Magazine. I am glad you gave this charmer birth and life. LIzzzzzzzzzzzzy

Lisa said...

She's awesome. Really pretty face.

gma said...

Oh so pretty Robyn!!!
Been thinking about you.
Sending love

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

I am buying anything magical you sell! The best of luck, Please, let us know the link!!!

dogfaeriex5 said...

oh, she is so beautiful!
xox~k

Arty Lady's blog said...

Go for it girl. You want to sell it, do it or you will regret it later. Follow your dreams.

By the way, she is gorgeous.

Annie Jeffries said...

she's a sweetheart, robyn. do it!! sell. share the treasures and benefit yourself as well.

Laurie said...

Love her Robyn, I think you would do very well selling on Etsy. I especially love her little lacey bag...

paris parfait said...

She's lovely, Robyn - just like you, the creative goddess that you are! Go for it - follow your dreams!

A bird in the hand said...

Go for it! The world needs nore healing. xoxo

Pam Aries said...

Try this 123

Beth said...

Very awesome doll. I love the healing crystals that you talk about. I am sure you will sell those very well.