"There's such a lot of different Annes in me. I sometimes think that is why I'm such a troublesome person. If I was just the one Anne it would be ever so much more comfortable, but then it wouldn't be half so interesting."

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

may you be blessed ~ a challenge


I followed this link from a blog (can't remember where) and found this absolutely divine blessing
MAY YOU BE BLESSED

please watch it right through to the end - it is a kind of a challenge to send light & love to our world. *sigh* IF ONLY
also, please feel free to share the blessing link on your blog...
below is an invitation from the author:
"I also invite you to join me in spirit every day at 12 noon Greenwich Standard Time in a worldwide Circle of Blessing where we can come together, joining hearts, minds and spirits to bless our world while meditating on and envisioning a whole and healed planet where love and peace abide."



of course when the word God is mentioned in the movie, I can feel my hackles rise - that is a throw back from my hell, fire & brimstone upbringing. I am trying so hard to get past that...

9 comments:

Carole Burant said...

Oh Robyn, that was absolutely beautiful and I now have tears streaming down my face. The pictures as well as the words are so very powerful and fills me with hope that all is not lost in this world!! Thank you for sharing this sweet friend! xoxo

Tinker said...

What a lovely thought, Robyn - thanks for passing it on. The world can use all the peaceful, healing thoughts it can get.

Um, I feel a little like I have missing time - but perhaps the date at the top of this post more accurately reflects the season that you're experiencing - it says 'October,' unless I'm just hallucinating. Given my imagination, that's entirely possible, too! :-)

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

even if there were no words the images and music say so much. I believe a Circle of Blessing should take place every day - keeping our collective hearts and minds on love and peace.
XOXO

Janet said...

How beautiful. Thank you for linking to that blessing. I think the idea of a worldwide Circle of Blessing is great. We can change the world!

Gill said...

That is just beautifull Robyn,

I agree with you about the God bit though, why couldnt they have put universe instead?

Take care
{{{HUGS}}}}
Gill

Sheila said...

Thanks for sharing that Robyn..xx
God means different things to different people, perhaps you can take it to mean what God means to YOU, in a positive way.
hugs
xx

A bird in the hand said...

I've made my peace with the word God, having understood that it's just a word that others have chosen to represent everything I don't believe it! (Just as so many people calling themselves Christians follow a path that is in total opposition to the teachings of Jesus Christ.)

I refuse to give them the monopoly on the word!!

You are beautiful.

xoxo

Gill said...

Language is the only barrier here for you I think Robyn! "God" is a word.
When you hear it, replace it in your head with one you like..."source" "energy" "Universal Love!"
How have you been? I haven't commented in awhile. I just tracked you down! Take care!
xo

Suzy said...

Lovely.

I think what bothers me about the God word, is how it is just assumed to be the norm, and if you don't like it you are thought to be abnormal and have to opt out.

Robyn, you are ripe for a recommendation of my favorite author of fiction, Terry Pratchett. I think you'd like his take on religion (as well as magic. His witch characters are the best too.)