"There's such a lot of different Annes in me. I sometimes think that is why I'm such a troublesome person. If I was just the one Anne it would be ever so much more comfortable, but then it wouldn't be half so interesting."

Saturday, June 16, 2007

what dreams are made of :~


last year, when I was busy being attuned to reiki and taking course after course on various healing modalities and being told by Doreen Virtue that I had a 'divine life purpose' - all I was doing really, was stressing myself out... I became a reiki 'master' in 3 easy lessons and virtually ran around thinking I was going to heal the world...... forgetting about me.
After the 'let down' with the Doreen Virtue Angel Intuitive course (yes, I am an AI) ... I continued on, searching for whatever it was that I was supposed to be 'doing' here ....... and oneday, I was outside, thinking to myself,and asking again, what the damn hell my divine life purpose was and if I really had one. . . and I heard clearly - "this life you are here to be healed, not to be the healer" - it really was like a bolt of lightning, very plainly stated - by angels, I believe..... so the end of 2006 came and 2007 rolled in ......
the other night - I was 'asleep' and I saw myself in a green forest surrounded with faeries - I was a healer. I was a woman and I had bags hanging off my rope belt. It seemed that I was hidden in the forest by the faery folk - I was human and people from nearby villages would come to me for potions and wisdom & healing.

Waking up - I thought to myself - just what the hell is my life purpose this time? I heard a voice, distinctly saying - "physician heal thy self" - and now I know, that this life IS a healing one for ME- I have all the healing tools or knowledge inside and they will be revealed as I need them. No one else can heal me, I don't have to give my power away to anyone - I have all the answers for me.

All my life, I have pondered herbs, weeds, rocks & stones... mixing up potions in a bowl when I was a child... wrapping the potions around my teddy's leg.. I had altars & I had beads and I got immense pleasure from doing 'voodoo' dances, much to my mothers horror, she thought I was on the road straight to hell (of course, she thought this only because of society's conditioning) ....... it is like I have all this knowledge inside from previous incarnations - and now, I am beginning to think that maybe this 'life' that I saw was somewhere in Wales or maybe even Cornwall ....definately somewhere in a Celtic land




14 comments:

Peggy said...

Listening to our dreams always put us on the right track. Sometimes we may not want to then later we see why we should have. So pay attention! :)

Tinker said...

Glad you're finding answers to your questions. Keep following your heart, dear Robyn. XOXO

KaiBlue said...

robyn, go to daisy's blog..please.
Kai.

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

Robyn, I was going to post what Kai said. Words beyond that are stuck in my throat.

A bird in the hand said...

Your persistence is your salvation, Robyn! xoxo

Suzie Ridler said...

That sounds like a Wise Woman to me, a very Celtic, faery-inspired version of it. It makes me wonder if you're in the wrong place? I know you must be sensing that too and I think you've been trying to make piece with where you are but when we are in the wrong place, we can get sick.

Why not plan a trip to England? Go there and see if it feels right? I know it's a huge step but I think it would answer a lot of questions for you.

Sheila said...

Dear Robyn..
we all learned this morning that life is so transient..who knows why we are here, and why things happen the way they do. Dear Daisy Lupin, the one person who would have an answer for you, is no longer with us.
As I feel you were her closest blogging friend, I send you all my love and comfort as you try to come to terms with this sad event..
((((((big hugs))))

Gill said...

Robyn
So very sorry to hear you lost one of your closest friends.
Daisy is a special soul and will be missed by many. Please keep her on the top of the goddess list, to guide us.
Sending much love to you and hugs, and light precious light....
Gillian
'xoxo'

J C said...

Here is a hug. I know you will need it. (((((((Robyn))))))))

peppylady (Dora) said...

Sometime simple words and few goes a long ways.
More then the one that flaps there gums.

Anonymous said...

Robyn I am thinking of you. She will be so missed. Love Many Hugs and Blessings coming your way. Ninnie

Julie said...

Robyn,

I did not know that Daisy was one of your closest friends. I share your sorrow, and am thinking of you. I agree with Blue The Spa Girl. Please keep Daisy on the Goddess list, to guide us. Yes, she was a special soul, as are you.

Much Love,

Julie

amelia said...

Oh Robyn, I'm so sorry....

Boxwood Cottage said...

Dear Robyn,
I'm still in shock after learning about sweet Hilary/Daisy so suddenly passing away on Sunday, just an hour ago, but my first thought was " OMG how will Robyn cope with it?" I know that she was your bestest ever online buddy and that you two were very close in spirit! I'm so incredible sorry for your big loss Robyn! Daisy was such a sweet blogging friend and I will always treasure the selfmade Christmas ornament and selfmade Christmas card she has sent me for the swap in November 2006. May she rest in peace! Well I know there are no words to consol you right now, but if you need somone to talk or listen you can e-mail me any time, I'll be there for you although we haven't talked for a while. Hugs to you and my deepest sympathies Carol xox