"There's such a lot of different Annes in me. I sometimes think that is why I'm such a troublesome person. If I was just the one Anne it would be ever so much more comfortable, but then it wouldn't be half so interesting."

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

we all need to ground ourselves

there is much going on before this dark moon - people are feeling really odd. Moonstones aren't even doing it for me right now. I have them beside my bed, a moonstone pyramid under my bed. I have my black obsidian and I am wearing my moonstone pendant. seems to me that I need more.


I think we need to do a grounding. You can do this inside but it is so much better if you can kick your shoes off and be really connected to earth.



*take your time doing this grounding meditation... there is no rush...
stand somewhere that you feel is a sacred space for you and close your eyes - loosen yourself up & be totally relaxed.*
Imagine the trunk of your body is that of a tree - with roots growing from your feet - deep into the earth. Through all the root fibres of other plants, through crystals, rocks and stones. seeking out pockets to grip into. wrapping around those rocks and crystals. gathering energy and grounding as you go. going deep down through all layers of time - until you come to the heart of our earth - the core. Rest in the warmth of this molten heart & feel connected to all that is . Now bring that energy back up - back through all the layers of time - bring with you that connectedness, that grounding. Right back up through your trunk to the crown of your head and out through the space where your head was open at birth - spilling down over your body, like branches of a tree. stay with this for as long as you need. When you are ready, kneel down and touch the ground with your hands.... earthing yourself. Open your eyes and breath.


I do this quite often. when I feel ditzy and spaced out. it gives me a grounded-ness.
let's hope it works this time!

12 comments:

J C said...

I WISH I could make my busy mind meditate so I could do a grounding. But all I can do is think positive. Be peaceful, Ms. Robyn. xoxoxo

david santos said...

It places fhoto of Madeleine in your bloggue


Missing Madeleine!
Madeleine, MeCann was abduted from Praia da Luz, Portugal on 03/03/07.

If you have any information about her whereabouts, please contact Crimestoppers on 0800555111 Please Help

peppylady (Dora) said...

I don't know if it's the dark of the moon to place blame on my anixity attacks resently or unsure of up comings events in my life.

Anonymous said...

That is great. I need to try it myself.

Carole Burant said...

I've never tried this before but it's worth a try to see if it helps me deal with some issues in my life!! Think of you often dear Robyn! xoxo

J C said...

Robyn, how does one make a rainmaker? And where would I find the chants, etc.?

gma said...

Robyn....Thank you!! Will do this outside when the moon is full!
xo

Peggy said...

I will give it a try. I have not been myself lately.. I hope its the dark of the moon and things get back to normal. I can't even stand myself right now!

Daisy Lupin said...

Wow! I am such a butterfly flittery person, meditation and clearing the mind are things I really have to try hard with, my mind flies all over the place. I would love to sit in calm serenity!

Lady Prism said...

aha! So this must be why I was feeling a bit wired out the past couples of days...yesterday was the worst. Hmmm...

I's so happy to read you. The last times I came by I couldn't get through. It's such a calm comfort to read this grounding ritual...I hope I can do it the right way...

Anonymous said...

Can you feel it Robyn? Only a few more hours to go.... though I think a bottle of wine will help me bide my time lol

xox

Anonymous said...

Ooops.... Will someone pick up my kids from school please... This moon is making me drink a second glass lol