"There's such a lot of different Annes in me. I sometimes think that is why I'm such a troublesome person. If I was just the one Anne it would be ever so much more comfortable, but then it wouldn't be half so interesting."

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

the dark moon this month


oh boy, as I have said before - this dark moon is affecting me more than ever. the past few months haven't been so bad I think that is because I was on a course of tissue salts following the moon's cycle - however, I forgot to keep it going and maybe this is why I am stumbling & reflective. I am not depressed nor am I melancholy and I do have alot to say - I just can't get it out - like whispers of fog that I just can't grasp.

the new moon for us down here, is Thursday 16th May at 5.35am. I cannot wait!

thankfully I have a few online friends who understand completely and they have been counselling me through it ~ as one of these friends said

"Sit tight...this will pass, like it has before. Each time, you emerge with a new take on things, don't fight it..let it happen."


yes, I will take that, looking back, it makes alot of sense to me -

so everybody - sit tight, by Friday I should be on my way to being normal.

5 comments:

Daisy Lupin said...

I think it is best summed up by the lyrics taken from the Old Testament[?] that the Byrds sang in the 60's To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

Anonymous said...

Viewing the Mid-Autumn Moon
Wang Jian
In the moonlit courtyard crows are nesting in the trees;
Osmanthus flowers soundlessly are dampened by the dew.
Tonight's the night that all will view the brightness of the moon:
Upon whose homes will autumn sadness linger*.

This tells us of the story of the Autumnal Moon. The moon that starts full, and as she goes through her phases, the dwelling sadness she presents upon those who are unprotected against her powers.

I too was caught unaware!

Only 50 hours to go sweetpea xox.

A bird in the hand said...

This is what I've been telling myself: sit still, let it wash through you, no use struggling against it; the more you struggle the more you stop ot from passing through and away from you. xoxo

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

Allow yourselves these moments....to fight them would be trying to swim against the current. Suddenly the waters will calm and you will be floating blissfully.
XOXO

kansasrose said...

I think it's the earth wanting us to get back to Her. I am grateful for the dark moon because of the surgery I had. If it had been the full fat moon I would have had bleeding complications. My eldest girl was born in a full October Hunter moon ( c-section) and I damn near bled to death. I'm trying to flow with it and I guess it's helping. All the rains have helped too. Dig in that soil and see if it helps. Love you! xxxooo