"There's such a lot of different Annes in me. I sometimes think that is why I'm such a troublesome person. If I was just the one Anne it would be ever so much more comfortable, but then it wouldn't be half so interesting."

Sunday, April 8, 2007

a blissful & bright easter


wishing you the brightest of easter days - may the birds sing, may the butterflies burst from their cocoons and may the flowers bloom with joy.
Well, that is if you are in the Northern hemisphere.


If not and you live somewhere down under - I hope your easter day is everything it should be - cool, crisp & snuggly.... may your fires be warm, your leaves be golden, burgundy & bronze and may the laughter of loved ones be around your table -
blessings & bliss to each of you xoxo


I think I must be the only person in the whole wide world who got to sit on the easter bunny's knee. Yes, that is me - about 15mths old, dressed as a boy. Why on earth did my mother do that to me....

today, I hope to be going to the Sacred Lotus then out for coffee. family dinner tonight - lamb roast, vegetables & the chocolate pecan cake....

11 comments:

Peggy said...

I will be snuggling down by the fire this Easter too. Its more like winter than spring this weekend. Hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter

KaiBlue said...

Easter.. happy hoppy one to you Ms Robyn.. I thought about you while in Cornwall... you were there in spirit!
Peace, Kai.

Sheila said...

Actually we will be snuggling by the fire too Robyn, it is cold here. Enjoy that dinner it sounds great. BTW..I have tagged you for the Thinking Blogger Award.
Have a lovely Easter with your family
hugs
xx

Daisy Lupin said...

That easter bunny is really scary, its the sort of thing I would have screamed my head off at when I was a child and have been taken away in disgrace. I think you have a pair of those stupid play overalls on, my mother used to put me in them to play, they saved your nice clothes. You would have like a dress on and then the overalls were put on top. Or maybe she just dressed you as a boy that day. Strange.

Annie Jeffries said...

Darn cute. I've never seen an Easter bunny set up like a Santa. What a treasured pictue to have.

Gena said...

happy easter Robyn! man that rabbit is scary!xx

Sherri Williams said...

Happy Easter Ms. Robyn!

Carole Burant said...

Hi Robyn:-) What an adorable picture of you with the Easter Bunny!! Just a quick visit to wish you and yours a very Happy Easter:-) I have my boys and Wendy here this weekend so it's been busy! xoxo

peppylady (Dora) said...

Blessing for all where every we may be.

Lila Rostenberg said...

Very cute photo! I think you look very feminine...reminds me of photos of my daughter at that age.
We had a chilly Easter here too...and a fire in the fire place!

violette said...

Cool photo! Happy Easter Ms. Robyn!

We had a rather chilly easter here too....yesterday and today!

Love,
Violette