"There's such a lot of different Annes in me. I sometimes think that is why I'm such a troublesome person. If I was just the one Anne it would be ever so much more comfortable, but then it wouldn't be half so interesting."

Friday, March 2, 2007

the journey of a soul ~ a challenge: a swap with a difference


it is time for me to get going on this journal that I have been thinking about and I need your help..... I have had some wonderful advice and comments over the past year - and I really treasure each of them and I am going to gather some and put them into my journal...

And I am asking any one, who would like to do a one on one swap with a difference.....I ask that you send to me, something that will help me create my journal - whether it be an ATC, a quiltie, a picture, a piece of art, a piece of fabric or paper, ephemera - anything that you think captures me & my soul....that I can place into my journal.... it can be no bigger than 5ins x 7 ins.

and what do you get in return? something from me - it maybe art, it maybe something I find on my walks or it maybe something I buy with you in mind.... but I promise it will be specially for you xo
I know it is not 'proper' to ask for things but you have been such a big part of my soul journey that I really want to include you in my journal.

you can email me through my profile if you want to journey with me .....

12 comments:

A bird in the hand said...

Hmmmm, I might be able to come up with a little piece of art for you :-)

Daisy Lupin said...

Of course, I'll send you something.

Anonymous said...

I think it is an honor to be part of your journal. I would love to send you something.

Hugs,
Connie

Gill said...

I have emailed you and would love to send you something
Take care

Unknown said...

Hi miss*R
What a great idea. Blogging has been central to my growth too. I actually just sent you something before you even asked! Well I'll be a monkey's uncle.

Also, snakes! Oh my. I have to tell my husband. Somehow that makes me feel better. I won't tell Tarzan, though. I don't want to give him any ideas.

Enjoy your day.

lizzzzzzzy said...

LOL this sounds fun! I wish I could GET into my art room to create, waiting for a blue moom I guess to get in there and organize...I moved here last May and it is just rubble...and trouble. I almost hired a woman to clean it for me???!! that is serious. Keep an i on your mail box. LIzzzzzzzzzzzzzy

gma said...

Something for your journal is on it's way...with love
xo

Jana B said...

R!!!! A SWAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I'm not allergic to this one!!!!! *happy dance*

I'll be glad to swap with you, and i'll e-mail you for your addy as soon as I find what I want to send you! :o)

You also gave me an idea...

You said you're going to put all of our nice comments into your soul journal... I think I may print off mine, and make them into a "love journal" that I can look at when I'm down!! Thanks for the inspiration!

KaiBlue said...

aloha Robyn..
I hope this works for you.. Im going to be in Cornwall for 4 days, So I will find something from there and send it for your journal..after all it's part of you..
Peace, Kai.

kansasrose said...

Oh hon I have this image floating around in my cranium right now...I am starting on it tonight as this big worm March moon rises in the east in my window...I can feel HER ( la luna) energy on this! ..this swap sounds lovely!xooo

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

This week something will be going on its way to Australia. YAY!!!

Unknown said...

Delighted I am to send something for your journal that will speak to your soul. I will e-mail you shortly to start the process, watch for faerieluna :) <3 Blessings to you!!! Rella