"There's such a lot of different Annes in me. I sometimes think that is why I'm such a troublesome person. If I was just the one Anne it would be ever so much more comfortable, but then it wouldn't be half so interesting."

Sunday, March 11, 2007

gratitude for a little guy

I wasn't even going to be grateful for a thing this week - but I then realized that over the past few days, I have been getting comfort from this little guy:




my podling - the first podling that Daisy ever made - she sent to me, months and months ago - isn't he wonderful... he has healing properties - as only Daisy's podlings do - they are infused with healing energies and love. As i grieve and heal - I have been holding my lil' podling or carrying him with me wherever I go (he usually lives in a bowl of crystals) - and I truly believe he has helped me....so there ya go - I have my podling to be grateful for this week - thanks Daisy xo

I struggled with blogging again the past few days - wondering what the hell I blog for.... I still don't know. I know it helps me to sort stuff out in my head... but it also does my head in sometimes..... somewhere there is a balance.

I even created a new blog that I was going to move to - and keep it private. But then I thought to myself - hell, if people don't like what I post about, they don't have to read. This is me - warts & all - I don't have a fluffy pink life and I don't think I would want one....

7 comments:

Carole Burant said...

I'm glad you have that little poddling to help you along...he certainly is wonderful:-) As for your blog, I'm glad you decided to stay put...as you said, if people don't like what you post, they don't have to read it! I sometimes don't have time to comment but be sure that I do read your posts every day!! xoxo

lizzzzzzzy said...

I don't know anyone with a fluffy pink life, and not sure I could relate to them. lizzzzzzzzzzzzy

Lila Rostenberg said...

What a wonderful little poddling to keep company with you!
Life just is as it is...!

Everydaythings said...

OH robyn,please dont stop writing...I loveyour blog, warts and all....you write it how it really is bad bits too. Idont have your courage -wish I did. Struggling with death issues here, amillion miles from home...caring forsomeone with the big ugly C. my life really sucks at the moment.still reading blogs seems to be one of lifes only joys these days.

Suzie Ridler said...

Perhaps writing like no one is reading will help. You've been struggling with this for a while Robyn, I hope you find a balance soon. I often wonder why I blog but then people tell me it helps them and that helps me continue. Your journey and spirit helps the world, you inspire us. If you need to retreat, then retreat. Give only when you can or else you will damage your creative vessel and all will be lost. You can't give what you don't have.

Daisy Lupin said...

How nice to see my podling in an Australian garden, the little sweetie looks so at home there.

TJ said...

I for one love your blog and your creativity is unmatched...please hurry back when you feel like it!!