"There's such a lot of different Annes in me. I sometimes think that is why I'm such a troublesome person. If I was just the one Anne it would be ever so much more comfortable, but then it wouldn't be half so interesting."

Monday, February 12, 2007

heart art

this weeks art challenge for "inspire me Thursday" is heart Heart art. I like these kind of things - a challenge - it gives me a theme to run with...here is my heart art for this week:




I tried a new 'technique' that I found on the internet - inkjet transfers - fun! I don't have the key yet - but I am on the lookout for it & when I find the key that fits, I will pin it to the heart.

12 comments:

Sheila said...

Very pretty Robyn. I like this. The lacey heart is perfect ~ and so is the lady behind it.
PS..I saved you some Shiraz..
;)

KaiBlue said...

Thats a lovely and unique ATC.. I love all the ideas I learn about in Blogger land.. Thankyou for sharing!!

Peace and bright blessings to you, Kai.

Unknown said...

beautiful work :)

Julia said...

Beautiful, I like it very much !!

gma said...

This is just beautiful!!!!

Laurie said...

Lovely Robyn, I love the saying ~

Annabelle said...

Lovely collage Robyn. The colors,lace heart and saying are all beautiful.

Annabelle

paris parfait said...

Gorgeous work, Robyn! You're so clever. xo

Anonymous said...

Love your heart art. The quote is great.

A bird in the hand said...

Honey, I think you could teach your own class!
xoxo

carla said...

So pretty! I love how she looks far away... it's romantic!

Crafty Green Poet said...

As Carla said, I love how she loos so far away and the colours are lovely, soft and romantic.