"There's such a lot of different Annes in me. I sometimes think that is why I'm such a troublesome person. If I was just the one Anne it would be ever so much more comfortable, but then it wouldn't be half so interesting."

Thursday, January 4, 2007

my 'medium'

I guess fabric is my medium -
a few weeks ago, I got a message from my angels ~ to make healing dolls for others...... as I feel the need. so I got to it and made a few, playing with different ideas.... I go off into a different space when I play with fabric. This one is sitting on my angel altar right now, being infused with angelic healing. Then she is on her way to New York!


15 comments:

A bird in the hand said...

Yes, definitely your medium. She is precious! xoxox

Lisa said...

She is beautiful Robyn.

Suzie Ridler said...

Oh Robyn, she is so lovely! I can definitely feel her healing energy, absolutely. What a "gift" you have, I am so happy you're honouring it.

If you're still struggling with the collage thing, how about working on a fabric canvas instead?

Janet said...

Now see! She is beautiful! This is where you shine. This is what you do so much better than others. Just keep doing this and I bet your other creative stuff will start showing up, too.

Gill said...

She's lovely Miss*R!
Love her sweet little face!!!
happy New Year!
All the best in 2007!

Annabelle said...

A very lovely creation and idea.She is beautiful.

Annabelle ~^..^~ xo

Anonymous said...

She looks as if she has quite the spirit in her. How pretty. You are so very creative.

Hugs,
Connie

Tinker said...

She's beautiful!
Happy, happy New Year to you, Miss Robyn!

paris parfait said...

She is a beautiful healing doll. You have a real talent with these, Robyn. xo

Pear tree cottage! said...

Miss Friend (Robyn) lovely and made with gentle, artistic, healing hands I would say! ((hugs)) to you.
Lee-ann

Gena said...

How clever and artistic you are Robyn, I love her face!

Beth said...

I do love your dolls Ms.Robyn and you are so creative with them! Full moons affect everyone, so your not alone in that way. I Hope you have a creative day on Friday too.

Anonymous said...

Yes I think this is what you should be doing. Glad to see you are enjoying the dollys. She is beautifuuuuuuuuuul

Heather said...

She is absoultely gorgeous!

J C said...

Your doll is so beautiful. All bright and happy looking. I really like her!