"There's such a lot of different Annes in me. I sometimes think that is why I'm such a troublesome person. If I was just the one Anne it would be ever so much more comfortable, but then it wouldn't be half so interesting."

Friday, January 5, 2007

a few thankyou's

XOX
I have been totally spoilt over the past week ~ through the mail!
the most gorgeous faery birthday planner from daisy lupin, a package of goodies from Naturegirl (sadly Mr Customs thought it his birthright to remove the tea that was sent) , my sosf package arrived from Kristin, Lisa sent me a sweet angel & a card from Sheila ! ooh and a package from Beth ~ thankyou to each of you - I have been ditzy and not sure if I emailed to thankyou but please take this as my thanks. If I have forgotten to thank anyone *sorry* ~ I have Joe home for a few weeks on holiday and well........ you know what its like when the routine is out of whack!

5 comments:

Janet said...

Oh, you got lots of goodies. Just as it should be.

Everydaythings said...

Robyn I am having great difficulties posting a comment on this blog...cant think why....
Loving your rambles, happy New year 2007 to you!!
I hate customs, whenver I get a package they always take something too! not fair. Keep on blogging...hugs Garden girl.

Everydaythings said...

I have treid to post all day today and finally tonight I have been successful.

Everydaythings said...

I have treid to post all day today and finally tonight I have been successful.

Naturegirl said...

Darn that customs person...you would have delighted in experiencing the tea!Enjoy the rest! Hugs NG