"There's such a lot of different Annes in me. I sometimes think that is why I'm such a troublesome person. If I was just the one Anne it would be ever so much more comfortable, but then it wouldn't be half so interesting."

Saturday, January 20, 2007

heart, flower & chocolate ~ swap ~ last chance


I remember reading awhile back on Kai's blog about sending someone a heart & I tucked it away in my memory - thinking that oneday, I would send someone a heart from me.

"Send each other a hug, a kind word, some luvvvvvvvv.. Make a heart from a colourful magazine or a Dove from white paper. Write something wonderful on it
and send it to any glitter sister " . . .
so said Kai

And what better time than for valentines? a little swap - a HANDMADE heart (any medium) , a flower (vintage fabric, picture from a magazine, poem - endless ideas) and one perfectly delish chocolate. that's all.
email me your postal details if you are interested - closes Wednesday 24th Jan, I will send the partners out by Friday & the parcel must be there by Valentines day.


9 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

I LOVE hearts! They're my personal symbol, I use them all the time. I wish I could participate but I'm behind on my creative commitments as it is. Have fun though! What a FANTASTIC idea, lovely.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun to me Robyn. I will send you an e-mail.

Hope you are having a nice weekend.

Hugs,
Connie

Gina E. said...

Me too please Robyn. I am so pleased you are back into swaps again - I know it can get stressful for you at times, but everyone who participates gets sooooooooooooooooo much pleasure from them! Talk later today!!

gma said...

Hi....Yes I want to make a special Valentine card!!!
xoxo

A bird in the hand said...

Heart? of course. Please add me to the list. xoxo

Rosa said...

Oh goody oh goody! Another Ms*R's swaps! The best of the best! I'll send you my info!! Count me in baby!

peppylady (Dora) said...

Swaps are so much fun. Can I join? The only problem I see is if I get someone other then in the United States or Canada I don't think their package will arrive in time. I can't afford the stuff they call fast delivery.

J C said...

Robyn I havent visited in a few days and was cruising your blog. Your pics are wonderful. I loved reading about your dresser from Egypt and all the work you did to make it "yours". It's great! Thanks for sharing. Geesh, your dh is a kitchen designer?? Could you send him to my kitchen please? :)

Laurie said...

Hi Robyn,
I would like to do this, sounds like fun ~ I may be a bit art challenged, but I'll give it a try!