"There's such a lot of different Annes in me. I sometimes think that is why I'm such a troublesome person. If I was just the one Anne it would be ever so much more comfortable, but then it wouldn't be half so interesting."

Saturday, January 13, 2007

a gift from near the sea - for Kai

here I am, on the beach last week - thinking of my blogging friends, collecting shells for them. Thinking of Daisy when I saw a cat, wondering if she will find a new one.... thinking of each of you each time something passed my way that reminded me of this one or that one... I was on my way to the ice-cream parlour (again) when I spied this and immediately I thought of Kai ~ I raced back to our cottage, grabbed the camera and snapped away like a real tourist. Kai - this is for you - with my love xo

15 comments:

paris parfait said...

So cute!

Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

I wish all cars were as fun!

Arty Lady's blog said...

With all this talk about these VWs, I want one. I feel really left out driving my ordinary car (very uncreative)

gma said...

Oh I'm laughing this is great....we should all take pix of the magic buses we see and send to Kai:-)

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

oh how fun! she'll love it!
XOXO

Sheila said...

A new friend for Sunny Bus..Kai will love ut.

Tinker said...

Aw! Sunnybus has a friend!
:)

KaiBlue said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my gosh!!! It's a 1976, baywindow, lowered, Greentone painted piece of gorgeousness!!!
Oh It's just super tripping kewl MS Robyn!!!!!
Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!!!!!
I love all VW's, I'll print it up and take it out to show SunnyBus in the morning..
and I would love pickies of VW buses!!!
AWeee..just aweee...
PEace, Kai.

KaiBlue said...

...did I say thankyou??

Thankyou!!!!!!!!!!
:) Peace, Kai and SunnyBus.

KaiBlue said...

how did you know I liked Vw Buses Ms Robyn..? teehee..
no really, thankyou.. XX
Peace, Kai.

Annie Jeffries said...

VW wagons are just the best. I had one decades ago and drove it cross country at a time was VWs and dope and hippies went hand in hand. I had the VW but neither dope nor hippies were onboard. We got stopped at the Canadian border anyway. What a memory. LOL

Anonymous said...

Not that makes a statement...Such character.

Take care,
Connie

Naturegirl said...

I think Kai {{{really loved}}} this post of the bus!

Lisa said...

::giggling at Kai:: I'm enjoying your posts a lot Robyn. :)

Carole Burant said...

Isn't that so awesome? lol I love seeing vehicles like this..someone not scared of making a statement:-) Love all your bounty of sea shells you collected while on your holiday! Hugs xoxo