"There's such a lot of different Annes in me. I sometimes think that is why I'm such a troublesome person. If I was just the one Anne it would be ever so much more comfortable, but then it wouldn't be half so interesting."

Tuesday, January 2, 2007

2007 - my year



first up I have booked into an online visual journal course.
I am quite excited about this, because even though, I know in my head HOW to journal - I know I am too rigid, I don't let my inner child express herself as she should - the ego tells her to keep it neat & edits the words so they are not coming from her heart. Just yesterday when I was starting my new journal for 2007 - I tore out 3 pages while working in it. I am way too controlled. I can't let me self go.
I feel that by receiving some help with techniques, I may be able to 'let go', have fun & enjoy this journalling thing that I desperately want to create.
this is the link to the course I have joined.
viusal journey workshop

11 comments:

Tinker said...

Sounds interesting and fun - enjoy! A new journal sounds like the perfect way to begin a New Year!
xo

gma said...

That journal workshop looks fun (I went to that link)...hope you'll share some of the pages you make.
xoxo

Janet said...

Journaling has helped me tremendously. At first I wanted it all to look nice and neat and perfect but I got over that. Mostly I use my journals to get rid of the garbage in my head so there's room for the good stuff!

Carole Burant said...

Happy New Year to you and yours dear Robyn!! I hope this new year brings you more inner peace and self understanding...I've been working on that myself the last couple of years! Also, Happy belated Birthday!!! I feel so bad that I missed it, I didn't realize it was your birthday:-( Much love xoxo

Lisa said...

Looks great. 2007 is going to be a banner year, Robyn. I can feel it!

KaiBlue said...

Happy birthday-happy new year- Happy everything!!!
Hugs and much peace sis..
Kai.

Sheila said...

The journalling course sounds like a great idea...things do not have to be perfect.
Let go like you said..I must check out the site ..

Daisy Lupin said...

I know exactly what you mean Robyn, first entry in my new journal and I was freaking out cos I made an error when I was writing it, then thought, well, does it really matter that I have a crossing out on the first page No, so I too must not be too controlling.

Suzie Ridler said...

I can completely relate to this! I may not be a logical person but I am very linear and have a hard time living outside the box. Way to go for signing up for that course Robyn, you rock.

Annie Jeffries said...

Have fun with the journaling workshop. I did something like this once. It really does loosen you up.

Anonymous said...

Oh I know how you feel. Mine must be perfect in my eyes or I start over. To controling and perfectionist that is what we are.