"There's such a lot of different Annes in me. I sometimes think that is why I'm such a troublesome person. If I was just the one Anne it would be ever so much more comfortable, but then it wouldn't be half so interesting."

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

if only

this was sent by one of the many yahoo groups that I am in *
Obligations of the True Path Walkers

To bring back the natural harmony that humans once enjoyed.
To save the planet from present practices of destruction.
To find and re-employ real truth.
To promote true balance between both genders.
To share and be less materialistic.
To become rid of prejudice.
To learn to be related.

To be kind to animals and take no more than we need.
To play with one's children and love each equally and fairly.
To be brave and courageous, enough so,
to take a stand and make a commitment.
To understand what Generations Unborn really means.
To accept the Great Mystery
in order to end foolish argument over religion.

~Author unknown to me~

9 comments:

Gill said...

That really makes you think huh??

Take care
Gill

amelia said...

There's an old email that went around a few years ago and it was entitled, "Enough". I can't remember the poem but that's really all we need, just enough, no more than that.

Anonymous said...

That is great and really makes you think.

Peggy said...

Nice post!

A bird in the hand said...

Yes, yes, and yes.
Wouldn't it be amazing if everyone thought about these things and even practised them? xoxo

Sheila said...

Words to live by Robyn..
I love the part about Great Mystery...

Tinker said...

Lovely thoughts in this. Thanks, Robyn. XO

gma said...

Beautiful....
and walk with a soft footprint on the earth (so that the things we leave here will honor earth and not hurt her.)
xo
Love ya

Anonymous said...

That was so awesomely inspiring Robyn. Words to live by.

May I copy it please to add to my journal?

xox Nicole