"There's such a lot of different Annes in me. I sometimes think that is why I'm such a troublesome person. If I was just the one Anne it would be ever so much more comfortable, but then it wouldn't be half so interesting."

Monday, March 5, 2007

damn mercury & the hippy swap

is Mercury still in retrograde? cause I am having one hell of a time trying to get emails ~ out and in..... some are going through but hotmail & yahoo seem to be having 'moments' - if anyone out there has sent me an email in the past week or so - and I haven't replied... it is not because I am ignoring you, it is because the email is probably floating out there in the ether, never to be seen again.....
so to the hippy girls - there is not much more I can do to get partners through - if you don't receive your partners details - I will put a little something in the mail in the next month.... sorry but it is out of my control......

8 comments:

Peggy said...

It would be sad for your hippy swap not to work because of emails. Is there one person that gets your emails okay that could send the info to others? Hope your week is a good one.

Daisy Lupin said...

Yep! still best not to mention the R word, though we should be out of it soon.

Anonymous said...

Oh yes yahoo has been acting up. Such a pain in the well you know where.

Patty said...

I finnally got my partners detail at my cox.net email address..
Yeah!!! Thanks to everyone who has been trying to reach me
and yes mercury is still in retrograte until the 9th

peppylady (Dora) said...

I got mine partner just fine. And I'm thinking and looking around for items.

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

I received the email about my partner just fine.
XO

Suzie Q said...

I got mine, too! ;) Got a few things sorted, and some yet to find...

Don't fret, Robyn. Love & Peace, remember?! ;)

Hugs,
Suze xXx

Claire said...

Hi Robyn, Just to let you know everything came through to me in the end - and I posted Joyce's hippy parcel this morning :o) (5th March) Claire xx