"There's such a lot of different Annes in me. I sometimes think that is why I'm such a troublesome person. If I was just the one Anne it would be ever so much more comfortable, but then it wouldn't be half so interesting."

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Vale ~ Billy



"most people I know, think that I'm crazy"


yes, those words were sung by Billy Thorpe about me, I am sure....
he died this morning aged just over 60.....
when I was a teenager, I danced to Billy Thorpe and the Aztecs. I had his name written all over my pencil case, posters on my wall. I was in love..... it is scary when people from your teens start to pass away.......

3 comments:

Tinker said...

How sad - I'm so sorry, Miss R. I wish our favorites could last as least as long as we do. ((hugs))

mrsnesbitt said...

My song is "still crazy after all these years!
Dxx

Arty Lady's blog said...

Totally agree. For someone whose music spanned five decades he is a legend! Such a loss