"There's such a lot of different Annes in me. I sometimes think that is why I'm such a troublesome person. If I was just the one Anne it would be ever so much more comfortable, but then it wouldn't be half so interesting."

Friday, February 2, 2007

no subject at all


here I go again.
like I said in my previous post - I am sad. and I know I am being hard on myself etc, etc. i think for my own peace of mind I need to stop blogging.
Not just blogging but BLOGGING.
I have been looking at lots of blogs tonight and each time I read other blogs, I would get more upset - why can't I be a jolly blogger? why am I the one who bares her soul for all to see? There are so many bloggers who are happy & their blogs are just joyful. Why am I such a needful person? I hate it.
Cause I am not like that in real life.
I know that we are supposed to blog for ourselves but does anyone really do that?
I thought I did but I rely on comments so much. Not so much comments but to know that people care, to know that they are interested and I am interesting.
I guess I lack self confidence or have low self esteem, I don't know what it is.
Cause I am entirely different in blog world to the real world.
Blogging makes me feel insecure. Blogging makes me wonder why some people don't 'like' me or more so - can't be bothered with me anymore (that hurts) - or why people take it upon themselves to email me and tell me that they aren't visiting many blogs anymore but then I see them all over other blogs - that hurts
and the more I try to explain here , the bigger hole I am digging, making myself sound like a damn nutter.
It is so hard to explain what I am feeling and not to come across as petulant

I am in a few swaps and will honour those that I have joined up for.
oh and the seashells - I have sent most of them out - if you don't get yours within a week, please email me and I will send one again. there was a dreadful mixup with postage.



I know I will regret this post in the morning but I have to be strong. I have to , for my own peace of mind.
if you still want to keep in touch, please email me.
oh and I need a best friend too - if anyone is out there who can cope with me & my ups n downs.... I would be glad to hear from you.
I am a loyal caring friend, truly I am.

No comments: