"There's such a lot of different Annes in me. I sometimes think that is why I'm such a troublesome person. If I was just the one Anne it would be ever so much more comfortable, but then it wouldn't be half so interesting."

Friday, February 23, 2007

faery friday. . .


Fairies dance all night long and, in the morning, rings of mushrooms may be seen. They are the boundaries of the dancing circle. Be careful not to step inside the circle, as you may enter the Fairy Realm. If you are near a ring when the fairies are dancing, you'll be drawn to it. If you enter, you will dance with the fairies, unable to stop. It may feel like only minutes, but it is, in reality, years, around 7. The only way to get out is if someone comes after you and pulls you out, while keeping their foot outside of the circle.


I didn't go to art class yesterday. I stayed home in my 'art studio' and created.... I played with my collage piece and made a woodland sprite for a one on one swap with artsy mama..... a little woodland mushroom ~ I like her. I was going to add wings but I don't think she needs them. She will be on her way on Monday


I really love creating dolls ~ I love giving them away too..... I love to make them for someone - they take on a life of their own as I begin and I really don't know where they will end up. I am sometimes suprised how they turn out.

11 comments:

paris parfait said...

Your dolls are beautiful! This one is adorable! xo

paris parfait said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janet said...

Love your dolls! I just saw the one that Gemma had and it's beautiful. You are very talented with fabric and dolls. They have such personality.

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh. She is soooooo cute! Love her.

I was just admiring my doll from you earlier today.

Daisy Lupin said...

Yes I know what you mean dolls do seem to take on a life of their own, you think you know what you are creating but it really creates itself and the end result can be a surprise! Love her cute fly agaric head. She is a cheeky thing.

Tinker said...

Oh she's adorable!! You are so creative, Miss Robyn - I wish I could make dolls as cute as yours!

Pam Aries said...

Robyn..I believe that your dolls are yuor forte. I sense that they are what your soul lies.. Does that make sense at all? every time I see your dolls , i think... man she ought to focus totally on them because they are YOU.!! Sincerely!

Kari said...

Oh my gosh...I LOVE LOVE LOVE it and can't wait to see it in person. SO CUTE!!! I need your address sweetie to send you your swap. Please email me at artsy_mama@hotmail.com
Thanks!
Kari

A bird in the hand said...

You make me want to draw and paint mushrooms and toadstools again! I used to be obsessed with them. If I step into a faerie ring, will you pull me out? xoxo

Gypsy Purple said...

That is sooooo lovely!!!!
I love your dolls...what about making a gypsy fairy

Suzie Ridler said...

What an adorable doll and gift! You are a gift Miss Robyn, you bring magic and smiles to the world.