"There's such a lot of different Annes in me. I sometimes think that is why I'm such a troublesome person. If I was just the one Anne it would be ever so much more comfortable, but then it wouldn't be half so interesting."

Sunday, December 24, 2006

2006 moves into 2007

what a year 2006 has been for me! at the beginning of 2006 my plan was to be ~ 'simple and selfish' but instead it became an emotional rollercoaster - sometimes so much so, that I was beginning to wonder if I was totally insane. But over the past few months - charting the moon with the help of Daisy Lupin - it seems that I am affected by the dark of the moon. very much so.
I tend to take on peoples pain. This is ok - it is just not good when I don't know how to handle it.
When I turn the computer off but can't turn the emotions connected to blogging off. When I forget to white light myself, when I forget to protect my aura and when I forget to ask Archangel Michael to cut the cords. It causes me severe spiritual anguish. AND NOW I SOUND LIKE A REAL NUTTER but believe me, I am perfectly normal. why do I keep saying that? to convince myself?
so without further ado - I welcome 2007. my year !! at last.

14 comments:

Carole Burant said...

Dearest Robyn...wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas! A couple of days late but I'm finally just now catching up with everybody! I love your new blog look, it's so very refreshing!! I hope it brings you some positive energy and just remember this is YOUR blog and you're allowed to say whatever you want:-) If some people don't like it...TOUGH! That's my motto anyway! lol As for being perfectly normal...what's the fun in that??? hehe Much love xoxox

Daisy Lupin said...

Hello, to your new blog site and I look forward to the entries.

Sheila said...

Best wishes for your new blog, and Happy New Year Robyn..xx
I'll look forward ..as always.. to your posts..xx

Lisa said...

Ah heck, Robyn, we're all nutters. I think nutters should rule the world...especially glittery nutters like us. :)

J C said...

Who's normal? Me? Hah! Hark, the knock on my door is the guys with the white coats....oh no, oh no!!! Help? LOL Ms. Robyn. Let the doomsayers with their dour words and downcast ideas have their say, then let it go in one ear and right on out the other, as you smile! Are they so perfect they can cast stones? Do they have degrees in psychology? You should not even respond to their digs...your response is what they feed on. Ignore them and just do your own thing and never mind derogatory remarks. Your new blog is great. UGOGIRL!!!

Annie Jeffries said...

Well heck, normal is just another way of say "I live life safely". No one would accuse you of that dear friend. Live bravely as you enter 2007. Big hugs, Annie

Lila Rostenberg said...

Best wishes on your new blog!
I'm not one to watch soap operas or the like but have ceraintly gotten caught-up in reading certain blogs...yours among them!
You are just so open and that may make you feel vulnerable at times, but we artists are supposed to suffer aren't we?

Gena said...

Oh I love your new look!way to go Robyn! you blogger gals can do so much more with your blogs than we typepad gals(artistically I mean)love the background,I wish you everything good for 2007 my friend!

A bird in the hand said...

Goodness gracious girl! What a fresh, sweet look your new blog has.

Here's to a "fresh" start too!

Love and XOXOXOXO.

Janet said...

I love the new look. And as for being nutters....I think each and every one of us is a bit nutters from time to time. That's what makes us human! I'm looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us in 2007.

Anonymous said...

I love the new look and am so glad you are not keeping it private. I always look forward to reading your blog. I say fiddle sticks on the ones e-mailing you. And I think it is great you are going to out them. If they can't leave the comment in public, maybe it should be a sign to them they should not leave it at all.

gma said...

Hi Robyn...Blessings to you and your new blog!
xo

Arty Lady's blog said...

Robyn
Congrats on starting your new blog. 2007 will be bigger and better for you.
Hugs
Artylady xoxoxo

JoyceAnn said...

miss*R , Your blog is great. Stay true to who you are and don't worry about them.

Peace and Blessings for 2007 !