"There's such a lot of different Annes in me. I sometimes think that is why I'm such a troublesome person. If I was just the one Anne it would be ever so much more comfortable, but then it wouldn't be half so interesting."

Thursday, June 21, 2007

today my heart aches. a painful spot right in the middle of my breastbone. a pain that goes much deeper than this life ~ this is the pain from a past life connection with her, the time of the Druids I believe.
I am taking the advice given to me before Daisy passed ~ physician heal thyself. I am fortunate enough to have my healing crystal collection, that I can choose most crystals that I can ever need. So I choose rhodonite - a pink crystal - a heart healer - it heals emotional shock and panic, lending a supportive energy to the soul in the process. Rhodonite clears away emotional wounds and scars from the past, whenever that may be. It can be used in past life healing. you place it over the heart for healing of the emotional wounds.... so this I did.
and as I did so - I placed my hands over it, took a very deep breath and said the words:
**I place my hands on my own dear heart
with the gentleness and with exquisite care;
the care I would afford a tiny frozen bird I found here on my doorstep.
here, with my gentle healing hands my touch brings warmth and life;
to right what once went wrong;
to heal what once was broken.
fear not my love
I will do all I can do for you
for sure, I am no angel but what I have to give, I give to you**
*author unknown*
with that, I went to sleep, sleeping nearly all night in that position - hands over heart with crystal doing its work......