"There's such a lot of different Annes in me. I sometimes think that is why I'm such a troublesome person. If I was just the one Anne it would be ever so much more comfortable, but then it wouldn't be half so interesting."

Sunday, April 29, 2007

come, for a wander, to my sacred space and see what we can find...


I have a sacred space under my ancient pine tree - a place where I believe faeries live, a place where I have an altar to leave little gifts to the fay, a place where I meditate and sometimes talk to the faeries - there is a gate and a seat......
gorgeous sunlight twinkles through the leaves of my persimmon tree -

and then I saw it . . .

and another ~ just before Samhain - I wonder......



So, caution my friend, as you walk and sing
Do not step into a Faerie ring;
Beware Fae food or a Faerie kiss,
O, lest your life as mortal,
..missed.
Written By
Bexboomer


look closely and tell me what you see. . .


and I don't want to hear theories of why the mushrooms grow under pine trees nor do I want explanations of anything you may see in my photos - 'cause ~


I BELIEVE !!!

13 comments:

Daisy Lupin said...

That is amazing Robyn! On the second photo when you enlarge it was is all that misty cloudiness around the mushroom [is it a fly agaric?]. It' a present for the fae, watch out they don't enchant you.

Peggy said...

I believe.

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

You captured an orb in that last photo....showing there were definite spirits surrounding that mushroom. Orbs are not common place in all photos and no matter what some may say about dust particles or something on the lense....it's been proven time and again these orbs are "something"...usually spirits.
Very interesting indeed.

Sheila said...

I see the orb at the base of the mushroom ..!
Not that there was ever any doubt that you had faeries in your garden..!
Hugs
xx

Annie Jeffries said...

I am loving the views of your garden yard Robyn. You have created a sweet and safe home for fairies and fey folk.

gma said...

The orb was the first thing I saw too! That is so cool Robyn. Faerie spirits dancing around the mushroom.

Carole Burant said...

Like the others, the first thing I saw when I looked at that last photo was the orb at the base of the mushroom!!! I also believe!! xoxo

J C said...

fairy wings fluttering, quickly, like hummingbird wings, too fast for our vision to see any more than a whispy mist.

peppylady (Dora) said...

We have those mushroom here and they are in family of Aminta or Death Angel Mushroom.
I'm not talking about a little tummy ache. I mean there real poison.
I guess people in the pioneer days would use sugar mixture and the Death Angel and used it as a bug poison.

Suzie Ridler said...

Isn't that amazing?! Oh Robyn, they're really there, I believe it and the veil for you is at its thinnest right now. Brightest blessings to you and the magickal folk who live with you.

BTW, I take a TON of photos and I have never had a light anomaly like that before. It's real, I know it.

A bird in the hand said...

I noticed the haze and the orb, and I think they're either spirit or the fae (or both).

I noticed a ring of mushrooms on my front lawn once, and a visiting friend told me it was a fairy ring and that they are protective.

For the 100th time, I do love your garden.... xoxoxo

Claire said...

Sure looks like fairie magick to me!!
And I adore your Alice in Wonderland statue of the Duchess!!
One of my life's most precious experiences was watching a performance in ChristChurch Meadow, Oxford of Alice in Wonderland - the very spot where Lewis Carroll used to wander and write... There are definitely fairies living in ChristChurch Meadow - it is so magickal!!

Kim Campbell said...

They are so pretty. They almost don't look real. I had to go back to see the orb, I was too fascinated with the mushrooms! It made me think of Alice in Wonderland immediately.